- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This English-inspired cocktail, created by Pawel Rolka of the Coq D’Argent Bar in London, is made with dry gin, Earl Grey essence, peach bitters, fresh lemon juice and an egg white.
- 2-2/3 ounces Dry Gin
- 2-2/3 ounces Earl Grey essence
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 ounce sugar syrup
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture for an additional 30 seconds to chill.
- Double strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and then serve immediately.