- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This rich, ruby-colored cocktail is equally as opulent in taste as it is in presentation.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 1 ounce grenadine
- 1 barspoon fresh orange juice
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces club soda
- orange peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds; strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.