- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The intense flavor of ginger stands out in this sharp and potent blend of freshly grated ginger, ginger liqueur and Armangac.
Photo originally appeared on www.egullet.org
- 1 dash freshly grated ginger
- 3/4 ounce ginger liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces Armangac
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
- brandied cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the brandied cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the brandied cherry and then serve immediately.