- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Greenie spinach soup is rich of spinach and cucumber, part of a healthy diet. Its green color and yummy flavor makes everybody love it. All of you will definitely like it. It can be served with chili sauce, fried breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and vinegar.
- 3 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Add the spinach, cucumber and water in a pressure cooker.
- Cook until it whistles once.
- Let it cool and then blend it to make a smooth paste.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Add powdered pepper, cumin, ginger paste and salt to it.
- Add spinach-cucumber paste and lemon juice to it.
- Cook on a medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot.