- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy and cheesy slow cooker vegetable side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts
- 4 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese
- Add the vegetables to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the soup and cheese over. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.