- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
- 2 cans (6 1/2 to 7 ounces each) tuna in oil
- 8 ounce package farmer cheese, divided
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 2 cups fresh parsley, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped, dry roasted mixed nuts
- Drain tuna and use a fork to flake.
- Mix half the farmer cheese with half the milk and 1 cup parsley in a blender. Mix at high speed. Add in the tuna.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, milk and parsley. Add to the tuna mix.
- Mix in the pepper sauce, salt and nuts. Chill.