- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Add cayenne pepper to Green Pepper Jelly for added spice. Pour over cream cheese for a delicious appetizer.
- 3 large green peppers, seeded
- 6 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 bottle Certo
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- green food coloring
- Place peppers in blender container. Process in blender until pureed.
- Combine pepper puree, sugar and vinegar in large saucepan. Bring mixture to a rolling boil; boil for 10 minutes. Cool mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add Certo, cayenne pepper and a few drops of food coloring; stir well. Cool. Pour into hot sterilized jars. Seal.