- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This unique salad is made by combining a wide range of flavorful ingredients including: peas, green apple, bacon, mint and horseradish.
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed and patted dry
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cubed
- 1/4 yellow pepper, sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 cooked strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the peas, tomatoes, apple, yellow pepper, scallion and bacon into a salad bowl and set aside.
- Place the sour cream, mint, lemon juice and horseradish into bowl and stir vigorously to blend. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dressing to the pea mixture and then toss to coat. Serve immediately.