- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10
For those who like a little spice in their lives.
- 2 4oz. cans ortega peppers
- 1 lb. grated jack cheese
- 1 c. bisquick
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- Spray a 13 inch round baking dish with a non-stick spray.
- Layer the bottom with one can of peppers.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese on top of the peppers.
- Layer the second can of peppers on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese on top of the peppers.
- Mix the other ingredients and pour over the cheese and peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.