- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Fresh green onions and creamy Greek yogurt make the base of this flavorful dressing. Toss with your favorite salads or spoon over grilled meats.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (about 5 medium)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple juice or white wine
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process for about 35 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately.