- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: About 2-1/2 cups
The green olives add a zesty new twist of flavor to this standard tomato salsa. Serve as a dip or spooned over grilled chicken.
- 1-1/4 pounds diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 bunch sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup hot pepper relish
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a medium-sized serving bowl, mix together the tomatoes, olives, scallions, hot pepper relish, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Chill for 20 minutes to infuse the flavors and then serve.