- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Green mangos are essentially unripe mangos. They are used as the base-ingredient for this zesty salad, made with sweet onion, jalapeno and fresh lime juice, due to their enjoyable tangy flavor.
- 2 very large green mangos, cut into 2-by-1/2-inch batons
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the mangos, sweet onion, jalapeno and fresh lime juice into a bowl and toss well to coat. Season the salad with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, and then serve immediately.