- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is a great beverage to serve on a hot day when you are looking for something refreshing but with a little more flavor and pizzazz then plain water or juice.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 cups still water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 4 to 6 fresh peppermint leaves
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 5 mustard seeds
- Place the lime juice into a pitcher along with the water.
- Put the parsley, peppermint, basil, and mustard seeds in a blender with the remaining 1 cup water and process until pureed.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the mixture into the pitcher and then stir to combine with the lime juice and water. Place the pitcher into the refrigerator for at least 1-1/2 hours prior to serving.