- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Green garlic is young garlic that is harvested prior to the cloves’ full maturation. Green garlic has a garlicky flavor, but is much milder than regular garlic cloves. Additionally, cooking it brings out its naturally sweet flavor.
- 2 stalks green garlic (white and light green parts only), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Coarse sea salt
- Place the green garlic, almonds, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a pinch of salt into a food processor or a blender, and process the mixture until smooth. Mix some water into the dressing, 1 tablespoon at a time, until reaching desired consistency.