- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Want the perfect drink for your St. Patty’s Day cocktail party? Then try this apple martini made with whisky, sour apple schnapps and white cranberry juice.
- 2 parts Irish whiskey
- 1 part sour apple schnapps
- white cranberry juice
- slice of green apple to garnish
- Put a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the whiskey and the schnapps into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then stain into the prepared glass.
- Top with the ginger ale and then garnish with the apple slice. Serve immediately.