- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Green Dragon cocktail is actually clear in color unless you decide to use green Creme de Menthe instead of the colorless variety.
Photo originally appeared on www.egullet.org
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Gilka Kummel
- 1/2 ounce clear Creme de Menthe
- 1 ounce gin
- 4 dashes peach bitters
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.