- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail has a classy, old-school flavor and complex taste. Use freshly squeezed grapefruit juice for the best results.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 3/4 ounce sloe gin
- grapefruit wedge to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put a few drops of absinthe into the prepared glass and tilt the glass so that the spirit coats the inside.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit wedge and then serve immediately.