- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 Servings
Green curry paste makes this dinner taste authentic and ready in minutes!
- 1 block extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon safflower or canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can coconut milk, lite or regular
- 2-3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, chopped (we used eggplant and okra)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil (or a sprinkle of dried basil)
- 2-3 cups cooked brown rice
- Add the oil to a skillet and add the tofu cubes. Allow it to brown for about 8 minutes and then flip it to the other side. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Pour the coconut milk into a medium pot and add the curry paste. Whisk it to combine. Simmer it on medium-high for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep all of the veggies.
- Add the veggies to the coconut broth and continue to heat it until the veggies are cooked through, while the tofu continues to brown.
- When the veggies are tender and the tofu is brown, combine it all in the skillet and sprinkle it with the basil and any additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the portions over the cooked brown rice.