- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 12 squares
A simple egg, cheese and green chile breakfast dish.
- 2 cups diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread the chilies in the bottom of the pan and top with the cheese.
- Beat together the eggs with the cream and a little salt and pepper. Pour over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at room temperature for a few moments before cutting.