- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr 25 min
- Total: 6 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Easyto make slow cooked green chile chicken alfredo.
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (10 ounce) package rigatoni noodles, cooked, warm
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker, cover with the Alfredo sauce and green chiles. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Stir in rigatoni and top with cheese. Cover and cook for 25 more minutes.