- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Cheesy chile and tortilla side dish.
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package Colby cheese, grated
- 10-12 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Mix together the soup and chiles. Place the tortillas in the bottom of a casserole dish. Sprinkle with part of the cheese and pour the soup mixture over. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.