- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Spicy, crunch topped, green bean side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed jalapeno Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups slightly crushed potato chips
- Mix together everything but the chips in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-5 hours on low. Top with the crushed chips before serving.