- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or chopped finely
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound green beans
- Rinse green beans and remove ends.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet; add garlic and onion. Stir and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and stir until coated. Cover and cook until tender but still crispy, about 6 minutes.