- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Green Beans and Pepper Strips are a great combination and make for a delicious and unique side dish.
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper and pinch of cayenne
- Wash beans; trim ends and remove strings. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; set aside. Saute green onions in hot oil in a large skillet for 1 minute.
- Stir in green beans and remaining ingredients; bring to boil. Cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.