- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 21 min
- Serving: 6
Green Beans and Pecans are served with a zesty orange dressing.
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- In a blender, combine shallot, mustard, salt and orange juice and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Steam beans in a steamer until bright green and barely tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a larger bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with pecans.