- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A crunchy, slow cooked, green bean and vegetable side dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) pacakges frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 3 ribs celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 2 (11 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions
- Mix together everything but the onions in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 2-4 hours on low. 10 minutes before serving, sprinkle the fried onions over top.