- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
A classic, from the folks at Campbell's
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- Dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, milk, soy, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1 1/2-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Stir. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
- Tip: Use 1 bag (16 to 20 oz.) frozen green beans, 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) frozen green beans, 2 cans (about 16 oz. each) green beans or about 1 1/2 lb. fresh green beans for this recipe.
- For a change of pace, substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli florets for the green beans.
- For a creative twist, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with soup. Omit soy sauce. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup additional Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
- For a festive touch, stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with soup.
- For a heartier mushroom flavor, substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for Cream of Mushroom Soup. Omit soy sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with green beans.