- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 2 People
This crunchy salad makes up in minutes, making it an ideal side dish for last-minute preparations.
- 3 cups whole green beans, trimmed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh Parmesean cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain, then run under cold water and drain again.
- Toss green beans, onion and cheese in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad, blending until salad is thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate salad for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Garnish with chopped walnuts prior to serving.