- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
This fresh and vibrant-colored green bean and cherry tomato salad is tossed with a mix of fresh tarragon, chives and thyme. Serve as a side to grilled lamb, roast chicken or pork chops.
- 2 pounds green beans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place a large pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the beans, cook for 6 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Drain well and then set aside.
- Place the mustard and the vinegar into a salad bowl and whisk vigorously until blended. Slowly add the oil, whisking to combine, and then season the dressing with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the green beans into the bowl with the dressing, along with the tarragon, chives, thyme and tomatoes. Toss well to coat and then serve immediately.