- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Summer and late fall is prime time for green beans, giving you the delicious opportunity to try these crisp tender green bean dishes.
- 12 small new potatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 pound thin green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 5-ounces watercress
- 6-ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Arrange potatoes on a sheet pan and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Drizzle 1/4 cup olive oil over potatoes and roast until fork tender, about 1 hour. Remove potatoes from the oven and set aside.
- Spread pecans on a sheet pan and place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes to toast. Meanwhile, steam green beans in a pot until crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Strain beans then dunk in ice water.
- In a small bowl, whisk tarragon with red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, honey, and olive oil.
- Combine watercress with potatoes and green beans then top with pecans and goat cheese. Drizzle dressing over vegetables and gently toss to coat.