- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: serves 4-5
Green peas and cheddar are the stars in this quick salad.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup shredded natural cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- crisp salad greens
- Using a colander, rinse the peas with cold water until they are separated and no more ice crystals are present.
- Mix everything but the salad greens together.
- Serve on top of the salad greens.