- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This cool and creamy sauce made with Greek yogurt, orange and fresh mint is a delicious topper to spicy meals, but can also be used to add texture and fresh flavor to salads.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 2-1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 /2 tablespoon chopped mint
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Stir the yogurt, orange zest, orange juice, honey and mint together until blended.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste, stir to combine and serve immediately.