- Prep: 15 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/4 cup
This cool and garlicky dip can be served as an appetizer or used as a topping for a baked potato, your favorite sandwich or a spicy dish.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt. Mix to combine and then set aside for 1 hour.
- Drain any remaining liquid from the cucumber by squeezing tightly, and then place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the yogurt, dill, olive oil and a few grinds of fresh pepper, and mix well until thoroughly blended.