- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 4-1/2 cups
We know that Greeks make amazingly thick and creamy yogurt so don’t be surprised by the decadent taste of this light mousse.
- 3/4 teaspoons of unflavored granulated gelatin
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 level tablespoons of confectioner's sugar
- 2-1/2 cups of thick Greek yogurt
- Place the gelatin in the hot water to dissolve.
- In the meantime, place the heavy cream in a pre-chilled bowl and add the sugar. Beat with a handheld mixer until thick and stiff.
- Place the yogurt in the dissolved gelatin and mix until well combined, then gently fold the yogurt mixture into the whipping cream to combine.