- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Dressing for 1 large salad
Tahini is a thick paste made from ground sesame seeds and is commonly used in a large variety of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean dishes.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2-3 pinches cayenne pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.