- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Enjoy these juicy, delicious burgers made with feta cheese and topped with curry mayonnaise, spinach, feta and Greek Kalamata olives.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 Greek pita flat breads
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Feta cheese
- Kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise with the curry until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, two tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture, the feta and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Place the patties in the oven for about ten minutes, turning once, and then transfer to the Greek pita bread, evenly filling each pita with the remaining mayonnaise mixture, some onion, spinach, feta cheese and olives.