- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Make a Greek salad a hearty one-dish meal with the addition of grilled steak. The meat soaks up all the wonderful Mediterranean flavors.
- 6 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 teaspoons Greek Seasoning
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into thin half-moons
- 12 large radishes, quartered
- 2 ounces herb-and-garlic-seasoned feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare a grill on medium-high heat.
- Place the vinegar, mustard and salt into a small bowl, and then slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking vigorously.
- Sprinkle the steak on both sides with the Greek seasoning and then place on grill for 8 minutes, turning once. Transfer the steak to a carving board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices against the grain.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, radishes and feta into a large bowl and add the steak. Drizzle the salad with the prepared vinaigrette and serve.