- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this stew over your favorite pasta and sprinkle with Feta cheese.
- 2 lbs. lean beef boneless round roast
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned tomato paste
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
- Toss beef with flour and cinnamon.
- Place beef and onions in crock pot.
- Mix water, tomato paste, wine, vinegar and honey.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat 9 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.