- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These Greek-inspired spinach and feta veggie burgers are a satisfying and hearty. Serve with a side of sweet potato fries.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (2 ounces)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Place the oil, garlic, oregano, dill weed, and a few grinds of freshly ground black pepper into a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the egg, spinach, feta and continue to mix until blended then form the mixture into 4, 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and coat with the olive oil cooking spray. Cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side and then place in the buns.
- Serve burgers topped with tzatziki, roasted red pepper, onion and/or additional feta if desired.