- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 3-4 people
Greek Spaghetti with Feta is a twist to the traditional Italian version. Serve with a fresh salad for a delightful dinner.
- 4 ounces of spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Freshly ground nutmeg to taste
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 3 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 5-10 black olives, rough chopped
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a large saucepan or skillet, add the olive oil to the pan over medium heat. Add the garlic for a minute, then the cherry tomatoes.
- Raise the heat to high to cook the tomatoes for an additional minute or two. Remove the garlic and discard it.
- Toss the spaghetti into the saucepan and season with the nutmeg, salt & pepper. Toss together to mix well. Add the feta cheese and basil. Serve hot topped with the black olives.