- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Even in Greece there are slight variations to how each chef prepares a traditional Greek salad. This recipe is for the more simple yet classic tomato, cucumber, feta and olive combination.
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 of a red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Place the tomatoes, olives, cheese, cucumber and onion into a shallow salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and oregano until thoroughly blended. Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and serve immediately.