- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 24
Greek salad is a simple yet delicious staple in any Mediterranean diet. The fresh ingredients of this salad-on-a-stick appetizer will have guests reminiscing on warm summer nights, not cold winter days. Use the feta cheese as an anchor to stand skewers upright or simply lay them down on an oblong tray.
- 1 block Feta cheese
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 24 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 bamboo skewers or sandwich picks
- Wash tomatoes.
- Cut cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut cucumber into thin slices, slice in half.
- Cut onion into thin, one inch long slices. On skewer, layer ingredients starting with onion, then tomato, cucumber, olive and cheese.
- In small bowl, mix red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste for dressing. Lightly drizzle dressing on skewers before serving.