- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
There is nothing more satisfying than a Greek salad, made with fresh juicy tomatoes, meaty Kalamata olives and salty feta cheese.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 12 ounces assorted heirloom tomatoes (about 4 small) cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber peeled halved lengthwise seeded sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Pour the red wine into a large salad bowl and then slowly add the oil while mixing vigorously to combine with a whisk.
- Sprinkle in a few pinches of salt and pepper and then add the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and onions. Toss the salad until well coated with the vinaigrette.
- Add a few more pinches of salt and pepper, toss once more and then top with the crumbled feta cheese and the parsley.