- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4 Servings
This is a great make-ahead meal with all of your nutritional needs covered.
- 1 cup dry millet
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 inches of English cucumber, chopped
- 10 black or kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 block feta cheese, about 4 ounces or so
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Cook the millet with 2:1 water to grain.
- Cook the zucchini and tomatoes in 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet until brown and tender. Add to the millet.
- Add the cucumber, olives and garbanzos to the millet.
- Drizzle on the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the millet.
- Serve it chilled.