- Prep: 6 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
A wonderful marinade for lamb made with the classic flavors of Greek cuisine: lemon, garlic, rosemary, oregano and thyme.
- Zest from 2 lemons
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 lamb loins, boneless and well seasoned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup oregano
- 5 garlic cloves
- In a small bowl, mash the garlic with a fork to form a paste.
- Add in the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, rosemary thyme and oregano, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the marinade into a large Ziploc bag and then add the lamb.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours, flipping bag every 2 hours.