- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 4 hr 12 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
A very easy and delicious dinner recipe to prepare, serve with a side of fresh bread and Greek salad with crumbled feta cheese.
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Zest from 2 lemons
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lamb chops
- Make a paste with the garlic and lemon zest using a mortar and pestle or a small blender.
- Add the olive oil, a few pinches of salt, 5-6 grinds of fresh pepper and rosemary; mix ingredients well to combine.
- Spread the garlic mixture on both sides of the lamb chops and then cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Prepare grill on high heat and then grill the chops for 6 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness. Serve immediately.