- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2
Greek Island Omelet is filled with spinach and artichokes and is enough for two.
- 1, 9 ounce bag spinach
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup canned artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup plum tomato, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pitted ripe olives, sliced, rinsed and drained
- dash black pepper
- Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Cook and stir onion 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add artichoke hearts. Cook and stir until heated through. Add spinach and tomato; toss briefly. Remove from heat. Transfer vegetables to small bowl. Wipe out skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs and pepper in medium bowl; add olives. Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook over medium heat 5-7 minutes; as eggs begin to set, gently lift edge of omelet with spatula and tilt skillet so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- When egg mixture is set, spoon vegetable mixture over half of omelet. Loosen omelet with spatula and fold in half. Slide omelet onto serving plate.