- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Literally one of the tastiest and freshest salads ever, enjoy this Greek specialty made with ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta and fresh parsley.
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1-1‚ĀĄ2-inch pieces
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced crosswise into 1‚ĀĄ4-inch pieces
- 1‚ĀĄ2 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1‚ĀĄ8 teaspoon dried oregano, plus more
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces feta, cut into thick slabs
- 8 Kalamata olives
- Place the oil, vinegar, oregano and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Put the parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions into a salad bowl and then add the oil mixture. Gently toss to coat and then top with the feta and the Kalamata olives.
- Sprinkle the salad with some additional oregano, parsley and pepper to garnish and serve immediately.