- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Creamy Green Goddess salad dressing is made ‘Greek’ with the addition of thick and rich Greek yogurt. This sauce pairs exceptionally well with a classic green salad but feel free to use as a topper for baked potatoes or drizzled over grilled vegetables.
- 2 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup Greek-style plain yogurt
- 2-1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juicev
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the anchovies, garlic, parsley, basil, dill and oregano into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Add the yogurt and the fresh lemon juice to the processor and continue to blend until smooth. Transfer the dressing to a bowl, season to taste with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then fold in the chives; serve immediately.