- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A delicious feta-based vinaigrette that can be tossed with your favorite salad or spooned over grilled vegetables and meat.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Place the mustard, vinegars, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper into a medium-sized bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Slowly add the olive oil in a slow and steady stream while whisking continuously to combine.
- Stir in the feta cheese and serve immediately.